Planning a beach vacation? There was a time when tourists thinking about a holiday near a pristine beach and a crystal clear blue sea though ‘’Caribbean’’, ‘’South Pacific’’, perhaps islands in the Indian Ocean? They remain great destinations but in recent years, Vietnam has come to rival these places in many ways, and with the country having much more to offer than just a tranquil setting, a Vietnam beach holiday is worth serious consideration.
Vietnam has an extensive coastline, great lagoons, caves to explore and many idyllic offshore islands. It has resulted in a number of places developing good tourist infrastructure, and others still offering solitude for those that want it. A Vietnam beach break is also a great way to finish a holiday in the country, experiencing its history and culture as well as the natural environment on offer in places like Sapa in the Northern Highlands, and the Central Highlands around Dalat. It is something that the traditional beach destinations are unable to rival.
There is little doubt that Vietnam’s beaches are going to get busier. They have been promoted in films in recent years while word of mouth, with more and more tourists visiting the country each year, has certainly helped to increase the demand for a Vietnam beach holiday. Here are some of the best beaches in Vietnam to consider.
Typically, rainfall only comes in the form of showers so, to that extent, it possibly holds an advantage over the north when you think about a Vietnam beach holiday. The proximity of Ho Chi Minh City has meant that resorts in the South have developed more quickly.
- Vung Tau is now quite crowded now with weekend breaks from the city a popular activity of locals.
- Con Dao islands have an utterly unhurried ambiance. There are two traffic lights, but no work, a gas station, but close for lunch and only one road, so you no lost. Right to the airport or left to prisons and port. A cluster of 16 islets in the South China Sea, the Con Dao islands are 155 miles from Ho Chi Minh City. Only the main island, Con Son, is inhabited (its population is just 6,000), though the other islands can be visited.
- Phu Quoc is an island off the coast of Cambodia in the Gulf of Thailand. Phu Quoc known for white-sand beaches and resorts.
- My Khe Beach in Danang is clean and looking fantastic, very long and not so crowded, good for swimming and sunbathing. There are many options to stay ranging from budget hotels to luxurious ones. My Khe beach was popular for a break from hostilities for US Marines during the Vietnam War. It is now an ideal destination for the beach holiday in Vietnam.
- Nha Trang has been nicknamed the ‘’Vietnamese Riviera’’ and one of the beaches close by is Doc Let Beach. Nha Trang is well known for its beaches and scuba diving. There are several resorts — such as Vinpearl, Diamond Bay and Ana Mandara — and amusement and water parks, in the city and on islands off the coast.
- Lang Co beach near Hoi An has been listed among the best beaches in the world. Actually, Lang Co Bay is a famous area with imposing scenery, mountains and forests, clear blue sea and soft, white sand adjoins each other that many travelers to Vietnam in the past have missed the chance to view this hidden beauty.
- Phan Thiet was formerly just a small fishing village and it is especially famous for its fish sauce (nuoc mam). Mui Ne beach is 20 kilometers from Phan Thiet and there are water sports for those not simply wanting to lie on the beach.
The climate in the north limits the safe time for a Vietnam beach holiday to the height of summer, July and August. However, Halong Bay is such a stunning place that it attracts tourists all year round. If the sun shines, you can lie on a beach if you like though there is so much else to see and do. Vietnam is attracting people from all over the world and the numbers are increasing all the time. The beaches were never the main reason why they used to come but such is their quality, they have now become another string to Vietnam’s bow. Bai Chay beach is probably the best beach option for those heading east from Ha Noi. The town of Bai Chay, along with Hong Gai, together are officially referred to as Ha Long City. Beach is huge and best for those who like to relax & enjoy the views.
Liveinmuine.com providing a reliable and affordable hotel transfer service. We operating all over Vietnam. You’ll get a direct door-to-door transfer directly to your destination. Whether it’s an airport, port, train station, town or city we have the right vehicle for you. So, tell us where and when you’d like to go, whatever time day or night our vehicles could be available to suit all your needs. Moreover, check also sightseeing tours, personal driver service, and Muine quality accommodation options. Thank you!